Paying close attention to your diet is essential being as it makes up around 80% of all bodybuilding success. Here are some of the best foods that build muscle:
For Protein animal foods are certainly the richest source of protein, lean weight meat being the best of those so, chicken, turkey, fish (especially tuna) and of course dairy products cheese and eggs. if you are looking for sources with lower fat content then shoot for soy beans, lentils, seeds, quorn and nuts.
For carbohydrate eating those foods that contain complex carbohydrate (long term energy) is the best build muscle food. Great foods for this are: kidney beans, peas, oats, brown rice, mixed vegetables plus whole grain: bread, cereals and pasta.Refined Carbohydrates like white bread are not as high in fibre or as an efficient a source of energy as whole grain carbohydrates which have more fibre also.
Here are a few of the most important muscle building nutrition guidelines for building muscle fast. Here we go:
1) Have a good intake of both carbohydrate and protein as soon as possible after your workout. other critical times to eat for muscle building purposes are just after waking up and just before sleeping as this ensures your muscles do not get without enough nutrition to support muscle growth for too long.
2) Consume between 5 and 7 meals each and everyday. Doing this is necessary as it allows you to take on board lots of calories gradually throughout the day without feeling bloated and also ensuring your body has the best chance of absorbing all the nutrients.
3) Always make sure you are drinking plentiful amounts of water. Building muscle mass relies on chemical reactions that require water so it is essential. You will struggle to grow without a decent supply of water.
4) If at all possible try to include supplements like: multivitamins, whey protein, essential fatty acids and creatine these would give your muscle building a big lift.
5) Each meal should ideally be made up of around 50% carbohydrate, 30% protein with the remainder coming from fat. Attempt to include a range of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet so you get lots of vitamins and minerals they are great build muscle foods.
Whole Fusion Complete Nutritional Food Supplement is a 100% All Natural, RAW, Gluten Free, Vegan, Drink Mix / Protein Powder That Tastes GREAT!Whole Fusion is made with 100% Organic Brown Rice, Amaranth, Golden Flax Seed, Chia Seed, Chlorella Agae, Spirulina Algae, and Quinoa!
You will have no problems if you eat enough of the foods that build muscle mentioned above!
The Author provides free muscle building guides at his website: Click foods that build muscle – build muscle mass or build muscle food now for more info.
Image by Lisa Ouellette Blanching almonds for macarons and amaretti cookies. A dear friend's college age son was badly beaten last week. He'll require surgery to repair his fractured jaw and nose. I have no idea how to repair his broken psyche. The bad guys have not been caught. He and his mom are without health insurance, so this is going to be a hard fiscal hit. I'm doing what I know to do... baking. A wonderful group of friends are bidding on my pies, cookies, and tarts to raise some cash. I'm giving it my very best.
Nourishing Homemade Bone Broth
Image by Chiot's Run Homemade broth is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sulphur, silicon and other trace minerals in a form that is easily absorbed by the body. Fish stocks contains iodine and thyroid strengthening substances. Your stock will be even more healthful if you add a little acid to the water as this helps extract the minerals from the bones, apple cider vinegar or whey is what we use. Homemade broths also contain glucosamine and chondroiton – which are thought to help mitigate the effects of arthritis and joint pain. It also contain collagen and gelatin which help nourish you skin, joints, tendons and other connective tissues (which means fewer wrinkles, cellulite, arthritis, tendonitis, etc). Why shell out big bucks for wrinkle cream, joint supplements, cellulite cream and vitamin pills when you can simply include bone broths in your diet? for my recipe: chiotsrun.com/2011/07/22/friday-favorite-homemade-stock/
Thanks for reading about what are health foods on Whole Fusion