During a liposuction procedure, excess fat deposits are removed from a specific area of the body through a suction device. While many patients enjoy the benefits associated with the fat removal, it is important to note that the procedure does not help in tightening the excess skin. As such, many patients experience loose skin following a treatment. What follows in this article are some tips for anyone having problems with loose skin following a liposuction.
– Depending on the area in which the liposuction was performed, the skin will eventually tighten on its own. However, there are some areas which tend to be a bit more prone to loose skin than others. These include the upper arms, neck and stomach. If your treatment happens to be in one of these reasons, you can expect a more stubborn experience.
– If the treatment area of your liposuction is in one of the regions mentioned above, you may want to schedule an additional surgery to address the issue before it even begins. Many patients opt to have multiple procedures performed at once in order to avoid multiple operations. The same rules can apply here.
– Exercise. Regular amounts of healthy exercise will help to increase body circulation, and make for healthier skin and overall body fitness. Try to work yourself up to around 20 minutes of cardio fitness per day in order to firm your skin.
– In addition, you may want to add weight lifting to you workout regimen. Weight lifting will not only help to fill the space between the muscles and the excess skin, but will also help in restoring elasticity. Set your workouts for 2-3 times weekly.
– Make sure you’re drinking your daily dose of water. The more hydrated your skin is, the less likely it will sag. 64 ounces per day should do.
Whole Fusion Complete Nutritional Food Supplement is a 100% All Natural, RAW, Gluten Free, Vegan, Drink Mix / Protein Powder That Tastes GREAT!Whole Fusion is made with 100% Organic Brown Rice, Amaranth, Golden Flax Seed, Chia Seed, Chlorella Agae, Spirulina Algae, and Quinoa!
– Head down to your local pharmacy, and purchase an over the counter skin-firming cream. Ask the pharmacist for basic recommendations and do some research at home for good measure. Apply as directed.
– Take the time to massage your skin on a regular basis. These massages will encourage proper circulation, and aid in restoring the elasticity of the skin.
Added tips can be found through your plastic surgeon or general physician. Be sure to follow all recommendations and instructions properly.
If you live in or near Baltimore, MD, liposuction can be obtained through a number of sources. However, be sure to research your options. For more information, visit http://www.drshermak.com
(44/365) :: About to take my new shoes for a walk
Image by chispita_666 Damn, I should have gone with the bigger size. Both sizes fit, both were walkable in. One was a little to snug, the other was a little too loose. I figured that since it was Madrid in September, it was late afternoon, and it was very warm I'd go with the bigger size. You know, my feet were probably swollen when I tried them on, etc. I guess they weren't. They are still wearable. And the difference is not that noticeable, since I've never been able to walk with real heels on for a long time. It's a mixture of not being used to them and putting my weight on the soles of my feet in a really weird way - with my bones (the ones at the bottom of the foot) sticking down with all my weight on them, no natural padding. In spite of this I managed to walk for much longer than I thought I would without problems. Still should have gone with the 40.
Thanks for reading about Loose Weight on Whole Fusion