The fact is nutritional supplement companies are an uncontrolled industry. The product quality can be poor, they don’t have to put in their supplements what they say is on the label and the manufacturing processes are questionable. Consequently, people are getting minimal results or no health benefits at all from their supplements.
So if you think you are giving your body any preventative measures, optimal health or assistance with a current health issue from an over the counter supplement – NOT!
Unless you consume a product from a company that can qualify themselves with some specific standards you will fall into a category of people who just have “expensive urine”. Literally throwing your money down the drain and paying way too much for the experience.
Which nutritional supplement you choose is of great importance. Before you decide, investigate the company to see if they are manufactured with these standards.
1. A PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE SUPPLEMENT FOLLOWING GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (GMP)-There are less than a handful of companies who voluntarily put themselves through these stringent guidelines and none of them are from stores where you purchase over the counter. (Drug stores, GNC, WalMart, Costco, Sams, etc-you get the picture). What Pharmaceutical Grade simply means is they have high potency because whats listed on the label is in each supplement to the exact amount. What great assurance you are getting what is on the disclosure of all ingredients in each and every supplement in the bottle. No false information.
2. THEY FOLLOW THE U.S. PHARMACOPOEIA (USP) STANDARDS. These are guidelines that assure buyers their supplements are of the highest quality, will dissolve properly and be readily absorbed into the body. Its extremely important the Pharmaceutical Grade and Pharmacopoeia standards are both used by a supplement company. One without the other is useless. If it doesn’t dissolve properly whats the use if they are a pharmaceutical grade-it would not matter what they put in them!
Whole Fusion Complete Nutritional Food Supplement is a 100% All Natural, RAW, Gluten Free, Vegan, Drink Mix / Protein Powder That Tastes GREAT!Whole Fusion is made with 100% Organic Brown Rice, Amaranth, Golden Flax Seed, Chia Seed, Chlorella Agae, Spirulina Algae, and Quinoa!
3. THEY SHOULD SHOW THE COMPANY’S FULL ADDRESS.
4. THEY SHOULD HAVE AN EXPIRATION DATE ON THE BOTTLE.
5. THEY SHOULD BE COMPLETE AND BALANCED. In a nutshell this means they should be backed by research and science based, made with superior ingredients and outstanding quality control. There are nutrients that have poor absorption and poor interaction-so care in choosing a company that understands balance and completeness in their products is crucial.
Sue Ferenc has worked for many years teaching people about natural energy levels, disease prevention and optimal health. She has seen massive results in helping people find the right natural supplement regime and you can get Sues’ exclusive report on choosing natural supplements at http://www.MyNaturalEnergySecrets.com. for her exclusive free report.
Plumpy'nut is being distributed at Kule refugee camp in Gambela region of Ethiopia
Image by UNICEF Ethiopia Plumpy'nut is being distributed at Kule refugee camp in Gambela region of Ethiopia 12 August 2014. USF Board members visits Ethiopia ©UNICEF Ethiopia/2014/Ose
2012 Distribution of Hurricane Modules, Medical Supplies, and Pharmaceuticals in Jamaica
Image by Direct_Relief These children were not spared the effects of Hurricane Sandy but thanks to the pre-positioned Hurricane Modules provided by Direct Relief, they were among many who happily received Pediasure and Zone Bars from Food for the Poor team members during the relief distribution in Portland and St. Mary, Jamaica. www.DirectRelief.org
Thanks for reading about Nutritional Supplement on Whole Fusion