Rubies, Emeralds and Sapphires are some of the most popular & precious stones that are marked for their luster and shine. In order to retain their gleam and safeguard them, it is very essential to store them in a proper manner. Normally, loose rubies, loose sapphires and loose Emeralds are very delicate and fragile in nature. Hence, special care needs to be taken while storing them.
Before proceeding towards the ideal way of storing jewels and precious stones, it is important to understand various reasons that may damage the jewels and precious stones. Some of the many factors that may harm the precious stones are as follows:
• If the precious stones come in contact with other jewelry
• If loose rubies, loose sapphires and loose emeralds are moved in a careless and an inappropriate manner
• If these gemstones come in contact with humidity or open air for a long period of time
Here are some of the tips that will ensure that the precious stones such as loose rubies, loose sapphires and loose Emeralds are kept in a way that no damage is caused to them:
Whole Fusion Complete Nutritional Food Supplement is a 100% All Natural, RAW, Gluten Free, Vegan, Drink Mix / Protein Powder That Tastes GREAT!Whole Fusion is made with 100% Organic Brown Rice, Amaranth, Golden Flax Seed, Chia Seed, Chlorella Agae, Spirulina Algae, and Quinoa!
• It is advisable to keep loose rubies, loose emeralds and loose sapphires in their original boxes. As the original boxes have a soft lining in their inner surface, it provides proper protection to the jewels. Apart from this, it also ensures that the jewel doesn’t come in contact with any other jewels.
• You can also store your precious stones and jewels in the velvet boxes or velvet bags. But, in case the velvet bags or boxes are unavailable, you can simply wrap them in a piece of soft and smooth velvet cloth. This way you can safeguard your precious stones from any kind of damages such as scratches or breakage.
• If you are storing a large number of jewels and precious stones inside the same jewelry box, it is advisable to wrap them separately in the velvet clothes. This will ensure that the jewels do not come in contact with each other.
By following some of the simple and effective tips mentioned in the write-up, you can safeguard your collection of jewels and precious stones from all kinds of damages. Hence, if you are crazy about jewels, start caring for them from today itself, so that they are safe from all harms & damages and can retain their shine & richness forever.
The author is a specialist on precious stones and gems. Here, she explains about the possible factors that may cause damage to loose rubies, loose sapphires and loose emeralds. She also offers simple and effective ways of safeguarding the jewels against any kind of harm to the readers.
Image by radialmonster
Image by radialmonster
Thanks for reading about Loose Weight on Whole Fusion